EDM next, "Draw smth you have made".
Not much I do with my hands besides painting and drawing).
Cooking is hand-made stuff with combines creativity and perceptible result. So today we go into cooking. I draw the products, quickly cook them and post the photo of the result.
1. Boil separately 3-4 middle size potatoes and cup of lentil to "almost" ready state.
2. Heat the oil, stir-fry leek, add 2 cut chicken breasts, add 3 cut paprikas and fry for 10 min.
3. Add cut tomatoes (before cutting pour boiling water over tomatoes and keep it for several minutes, pour out water, easily remove tomato peel) and half glass yogurt.
4. Add 2 tea spoons of Indian spices (oh, how I love them! actually, you can take bread, water, Indian spices and the cooking will be success. Or only Indian spices)). I use this mix (link).
5. Cover the pan, cook for 15 min.
6. Add cube-cut potatoes and lentil, cook 5 min. more.
7. Add well cut dill, parsley and chopped 2 garlic cloves, salt to taste and cook under cover for final 3 minutes.
48 min, 4 portions, 1 ink+coloured pencils drawing later: