My friend Louise (dive into her amazing photoblog!) honored me with this award and gave me the opportunity to pass it on to my favorite 15 bloggers and their blogs, so special, versatile and unique. Thank you, Dimple!
But before fulfilling this pleasant part I have to include 7 facts about me, which sounds a lot more difficult to my introvert nature. But rule is rule, so:
1. I prefer to wake up late and go to sleep late.
2. Between celery and ice-cream I choose ice-cream.
3. One part of me feels like a queen, another part feels like a loser.
4. The older I get, queen becomes stronger.
5. I can watch Paul Newman's movies like spellbound.
6. Being a chief-cook is my "Plan B".
7. I can read small letters with my left eye and look far with my right eye, myopia and presbyopia.
And now the award goes to (alphabetically):
7. Gry's Bilder
8. Jala Pfaff11. Joan Coch
14. Stephen Hall
15. True Colors16. Watercolors and Words
17. World Is a Rainbow
I have to stop now... And I am so sorry that I can not keep on awarding so many talents I know and admire.